5/20/2011

COX 41001B Wexford 10.3-Ounce Cartridge Manual Skeleton Steel Caulk Gun


COX 41001B Wexford 10.3-Ounce Cartridge Manual Skeleton Steel Caulk Gun

  • Mechanical advantage 7:1
  • Retractable seal puncturing device
  • Built-in ladder hook
  • Non-drip feature
  • Made in the USA
Caulk gun for the professional or quality conscious homeowner. Sturdy die cast zinc alloy body but lightweight. Compact size for easy storage. Operator controls the extrusion rate with smooth effortless action. Quick pressure release. Convenient spike is

COX 41001B Wexford 10.3-Ounce Cartridge Manual Skeleton Steel Caulk Gun Reviews :
I have been a siding contractor for almost 10 years. This caulk gun hands down is the very best of the best. It doesn't look like much but sometimes the most simple design is the best. I get about 4-5 months out of each gun. But for the money thats not to bad. I run about 100 tubes of OSI quad a month.This is the only gun that I can lay the most perfect bead with.(and I have tried them all)

The Wexford Skeleton caulk gun performed exactly as promised! I am always happy with the quality of all the COX caulk guns I have purchased!

No comments:

Post a Comment